Conveyancing, Mortgage Loans and Buying a Property
With specialist legal skills in property law, Lazzara Leicher can assist you with property transfers and related services. We will guide you through the complete conveyancing process, from the initial offer to purchase to final registration of the property concerned. We deal with all property transfers, ranging from private residences to commercial property, ensuring that our clients’ property rights are properly recorded and protected.
Our capable team of conveyancing attorneys and secretaries provide the following services:
- Offer to purchase documentation
- Mortgage bond registration and cancellation
- Property conveyancing and registration
- Management of transfer fees
- Payment of associated costs, commission fees and tax duties
- Liaison with estate agents, the Deeds Office, SARS, rates clearance departments, Trust administrators, etc
- Communication with buyers and sellers, where necessary
- Conveyancing services for property transfers relating to divorces and deceased estates
- Property sub-division
- Establishment of townships
- Sectional title schemes
- Property consolidations
We have strong working relationships with leading South African banks, including Nedcor, First National Bank, Standard Bank and Absa. This enables us to assist clients with mortgage loan enquiries relating to their property transfers in order to ensure rapid progress and efficient service delivery.